Blocked malicious IP windows

When doing anything online I get window after window of "blocked malicious IP" windows. I want to know if there is a way to keep this great product and not be annoyed constantly by having to close these windows over and over again? I want to have the protection module enabled but I would like it to carry on this action with out advising me. Thanks, :) JSW

have you had a look on this thread http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21076

Also I believe something is in the works with the new version of MBAM where this issue will be addressed.

:)Thank you much Firefox. The link did provide some useful info, but not what I need, although your last line about new options in a future upgrade is reassuring...thanks Again JSW

• Root Admin

Are you sure you read the entire post there? Further down on the page this is listed and works to do exactly what you asked.

1) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware | silentipmode

Description: With a DWORD value of 1, the protection module will block and log IPs silently.