local .html blocked by browse guard

Hi everyone,
i'm workin on a new website via Visual Studio Code. While i trying to test the website (which is still in early development with only few html tags, few lines of css and 2-3 lines of javascript) if i try to open it in Firefox it gets blocked by Browse Guard for v2.6.25 Heuristics: phishing

image.png.f2caefdd122caf4eb6eddfc7c3eb8c8a.png

Any idea on what can be the cause? I don't get what's triggering the BG to block it.
Thanks

4 hours ago, CrisR86 said:

Any idea on what can be the cause? I don't get what's triggering the BG to block it.
Thanks

It is not on the web yet and is local. You can exclude it. It is just a heuristic detection because it's not online yet.

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

It is not on the web yet and is local. You can exclude it. It is just a heuristic detection because it's not online yet.

So basically is a norma behaviour of the  BG itself? I don't have to worries about anything wrong in my code that, once ready and published, causes me headache in order search and determine what is the cause of the block?

Thanks for your help @Porthos