Unable to enable serial number

Can be used normally before the serial number
But after logging out today, re-enter your account.
It says that the device limit has been reached and cannot be activated using this serial number.
It's really weird. They obviously use the same computer.

The biggest problem is that I didn’t enter my email address when I activated it before.
As a result, there is no subscription record when logging in through my own mailbox.
I hope you can help me unbind my old device.
Let me reuse the serial number and bind it, thank you

@k2913064

Please sign in to your Malwarebytes account https://my.malwarebytes.com/login

Deactivate the original device from your subscription. For instructions, see Deactivate device from your subscription.

If that does not work,

From your account, you can:

• AI Chatbot: At the bottom right of your account, click the Chat icon to speak with our AI Chatbot.
  • Create a support ticket: Use the AI Chatbot to create a support ticket, and a support agent will respond to your ticket request via email.
  • Chat with a live agent: Use the AI chatbot to connect with a human support agent for live chat.
  • Have more questions? Submit a Support Ticket https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please submit only one ticket/request or your ticket will be further delayed.

Be advised it can take 3-10 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.