[ RESOLVED ] How I can cancel my subscription on Malwarebytes

Hey,
I have an issue with my bill and I tried to call them but no customer service number to call and submitted two tickets and nobody responded to me, I really frustrated with waiting and waiting, so my question how I can cancel my account?

Thanks,

32 minutes ago, Sam10 said:

submitted two tickets and nobody responded to me

Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

What are the Ticket numbers?

Hey,
I'm not sure how long I have to wait for somebody from customer service to reply on my tickets, this is over a week ... I NEED HELP PLEASE 

THERE IS PHONE NUMBER TO CALL??

Just now, Sam10 said:

THERE IS PHONE NUMBER TO CALL??

No there is no phone to call.

2 minutes ago, Sam10 said:

I'm not sure how long I have to wait for somebody from customer service to reply on my tickets

I informed you here.

On 4/2/2024 at 10:53 PM, Porthos said:

Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

On 4/2/2024 at 10:55 PM, Sam10 said:

I just submitted 3RD ticket #4598027

Each new ticket is at the back of the support queue.

if you waited on the first ticket you would have been assisted by now.

I have asked someone to assist you.

I sure wish there was more focus on reviving the TechBench program. Seems a decentralized support network of repair shops and in home repair techs may be assist better with mb customers that'd like responses sooner that 3 - 7 WEEKS [edit: misread, days]. That's very strange for such a large company... Seems the focus is MSP only lately. 

Edited by RevivalTech

1 hour ago, RevivalTech said:

responses sooner that 3 - 7 WEEKS.

Techbench has nothing to do with this issue. This was a license/billing issue.

Also, No one said 3-7 weeks.

On 4/4/2024 at 11:31 PM, Porthos said:

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays

It is weekDAYS...

Edited by Porthos

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Techbench has nothing to do with this issue. This was a license/billing issue.

Also, No one said 3-7 weeks.

It is weekDAYS...

For sure, just thought of how it'd be a possible solution to slow support times such as this. Decetralized, localized support kind of thing. Know what I mean? 

49 minutes ago, RevivalTech said:

For sure, just thought of how it'd be a possible solution to slow support times such as this. Decetralized, localized support kind of thing. Know what I mean? 

You and I can't access the licensing system.

Support is clogged by other issues like malware removal and other issues and that is why they had to restrict the support desk to paid users only.