Client website being flagged as Phishing by Browser Guard after cleaning

olamide24
Go to solution Solved by BjelakovicL,

I've been dealing with some issues on a client website, whereby it was attacked by some malware which introduced a strange redirect to a malicious site. I've worked with our hosting provider and scanned through the site extensively to clean the entire site, however Malwarebytes Browser Guard still detects the site and flags it as a Phishing site.

I'm in the process of transfering the domain to a different hosting recreating the website from scratch bacause we couldn't get a backup. I'm reaching out for some additional information and insight. Is there any further information on the website that you could provide which may help us further identify anything malicious about the site so that we can clean things further? Or is it simply you guys can run a scan and remove the site from the database of malicious sites? Not sure where we should proceed here.

The client website in question is:

https://sbdglobalmedia.com/

Attached as well is a screenshot of the warning message presented by Malwarebytes when attempting to view this website:

malware sbd.PNG