My website is being blacklisted by virustotal.com and possibly others.

AJ7666

I have a domain name ( lifeartphotographers.com )  that I had transferred to a brand new hosting service and created a new website. I see that it is clean mostly everywhere but for some reason virustotal , scamadvisor and several others still show me having malware / phishing  issues. I have waited over a week hoping the site was still in propagation. Please let me know what I can do or if there is anything on your end that can be done. Many customers are still receiving scam warnings from a brand new website I created on Godaddy. Please help... TY, AJ

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 9.40.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.41.37 PM.png

@AJ7666 The block from Malwarebytes is not your site but the cloudfare capita.  it has been reported several times today.

Staff will look into it soon.

image.png.13acef3b7614a15f477fdf741b84ac27.png

The rest of the Virus Total listings have to be addressed with each vendor separately. https://github.com/yaronelh/False-Positive-Center

Edited by Porthos

Thank you so much for the reply. So I should click the link a reach out to all the vendors?  My domain  was an existing domain and removed from a site that had malware. I deleted that site and moved the domain to a new host and created a new website. Will that domain name continue to be a problem or will it eventually go through the "system" and eventually be cleared? This is a real mess for me. I'm I better off getting a a new domain.  Reaching out to ALL these will be a bit of a task. Are there any companies that offer such a service? Also I received this after looking up more info on my domain.TY for all your help! AJimage.thumb.png.e1123ad5783c2e87a85f207f4b5d1723.png