MWB claiming my site is fishing

rado

As the title says, MWB is claiming my site is phishing, despite there's absolutely no malicious code on the main page, or links to anything on it. 

I even get a warning when I connect to my site via Secure FTP. 

mwb_taosoft_block.png

mwb_taosoft_block_ftp.png

Port 21 is not a secure port; the legacy FTP protocol is not encrypted.  As such, you will want to switch to a more suitable protocol like OpenSSH and change your passwords, then do an audit of your site files to ensure the site hasn't been hacked and malicious code added.

On 2/25/2024 at 8:54 PM, BFeely said:

Port 21 is not a secure port; the legacy FTP protocol is not encrypted.  As such, you will want to switch to a more suitable protocol like OpenSSH and change your passwords, then do an audit of your site files to ensure the site hasn't been hacked and malicious code added.

It's Secure TLS Explicit over port 21

Besides, FTP is by default locked so I can't even log in myself, I have to log in to the server and unlock it for a specified time (usually one day) whenever I want to use it, which isn't very often. 

But thanks anyway.👍