FP eg4electronics.com

SignalRadio
Go to solution Solved by BjelakovicL,

I work from home and have Malwarebytes Endpoint agent installed through work. I'm offgrid on solar and I'm fixing to replace my current charge controllers with several EG4 6000XP charge controllers. I  was trying to download the PDF manual for the charge controllers I'm fixing to purchase and my work computer is blocking eg4electronics.com by what looks like disabling it's certificate. You can't even tell it has anything to do with Malwarebytes unless you edit the address and remove the 's' from https://eg4electronics.com and then you see the Malwarebytes message. Using another computer or my mobile device I can see the certificate is indeed legitimate. This is a legitimate website. There is no reason to be blocking this site. The method of blocking it, by screwing with the certificate is ethically and morally wrong. If you're gonna block the site you should display that you are instead of invalidating the certificate. This implies to the user they have a certificate problem since the site and it's cert work fine everywhere else. Breaking the cert is half assed way to do it. 

Screenshot 2024-02-20 230533.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 230939.png

Screenshot 2024-02-20 230957.png