False Positive on My Website

Nadoclient

Dear Malwarebytes staff team,

My website is being falsely identified as phishing. The primary purpose of my site is to serve as a discussion and cooperation forum on C++ and basic programming languages. However, some malicious individuals are blackmailing my site by embedding links to their viruses in my site's content and scanning it through VirusTotal, thereby tarnishing my website's reputation. I'm kindly asking you to reach out to me and help to resolve this issue as this is very unfair to me and my website. I can provide any kind of information/proof needed regarding this matter. Looking forward for your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Nadoclient

I understand but as I said there is nothing related to the malicious communicating files on my side as there are people who are uploading viruses to VirusTotal and trying to tarnish my website's reputation. You can check my website completely and you will not find any malicious files.