cdn.discordapp.com

Go to solution Solved by David H. Lipman,

Hey guys,

i am new here.

I use discord in the webversion. I also use the Malwarebytes Web Guard App on Edge.

I know the topic that malwarebytes and other anti-virus services see Discord as a suspicious threat from time to time, because when a user uploads a virus code and an anti-virus service detects it, it will flag the whole domain as suspicious.

Until recently i didn´t have any such alert notifications from malwarebytes about Discord, but since few days my malwarebytes triggers an alert when i watch a specific channel on a discord server. It doesn´t trigger when i surf on the associated discord server on any other!

This specific channel is a nsfw channel (P.S.: I only watch the channel for school researches :D )

My noobish question:

Does it mean that there is a malicious file or just a harmless code or is it another reason like meta data of a picture which triggers the alert?
Is there another way/program to scan the channel?

Thanks in advance.

sep7licious

Discord NSFW.PNG

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information