Microsoft Weird Sign-In

Hello!

This could maybe belong to a microsoft forum but I would like your input on it before I start asking somewhere else:

Recently, I updated my security info on my microsoft account. It took 30 days to process and that's normal.
When the 30 days ended, I got this weird sign in to my account at a time when I didn't log in. Nobody else logged in to my PC at the time and my PC was off but the IP address is correct and the location is slightly off.
It also shows the correct browser I usually use.
On the attachment I provide, you can see the IP addresses matching with the most recent sign-in which is me. The bottom ones, I don't know about. Microsoft often shows "sign-in" when in fact it's just a recent action done to the account.

I assume that it isn't worrisome as the IP address is correct
but I'm still not fully convinced if it could be someone having logged in to my account masking his IP address. Is that my schizophrenia talking or is that a legitimate worry? Thanks for your input (and your patience)! :)MSLogin.thumb.PNG.84155a71289d77ba5a4b5e13649604c2.PNG