My phone is hacked , would like realtime help from Malwarebyte , how?

I have had the premium level installed since 06.2023. So many products and I don't know which one to install. The hacker was able to disable Malwarebytes. I paid for the premium level.

Now I turned Malwarebyte back on and then scanned, it said good but my VPN is public. I am not sure that I set the setting to the right place and turned off the correct setting. 

Need guidance on which virus removal to buy and download and make sure I set things to the right place. 

Not a quote, additional question. Is there a Malwarebytes service that I can pay for voice guidance, Seem to be an urgent matter when you find that your phone has been hacked. should I keep my phone turned off or trust that "real-time protection is active" is good for now?  I already change the user & password on all important sites via desktop.

Can I pay and download https://www.malwarebytes.com/android?_gl=1*1f3ckul*_ga*MTY2Mzc2MTUzNi4xNzA0NjUwNjQ0*_ga_K8KCHE3KSC*MTcwNDY1MDY0Ni4xLjEuMTcwNDY1OTQ3MS41OS4wLjA.

All-In-One app that combines the latest Android antivirus security with a next-gen privacy VPN – protecting you against malware, ransomware, and other growing cyber threats.

would that make things more confusing? 

Malwarebytes Mobile
Security: Antivirus &
VPN for Android

21 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

I moved your post to the Mobile Malware Removal Help & Support sub-forum because all you stated was "Phone" and not what kind nor any details.

T mobile android REVVL 5G 128 GB   , not even sure how I got infected/hacked. Able to install Malwarebytes Premium since 6.2023 but hacker able to shut it down. Now I always have to check to see that real-time protection is on, but change the Malwarebytes password. scanned found no threats but VPN said VPN. connection is public. How do I change that? 

Is Malwarebytes want me to pay something else? I don't want to overload my phone with the same redundant software.  should I pay for this one?   Malwarebytes mobile security all in one.  Antivirus and VPN for andriod.

Please help.  

19 minutes ago, WAcity said:

Is Malwarebytes want me to pay something else?

If you already have the paid Malwarebytes on your phone then please contact support for free help.

It's best to open a support ticket so one of the mobile device support agents can assist you with this.

Please note it may take a few days before a reply though due to high ticket volumes. Please only open one ticket

Consumer Support
https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Hi @WAcity,

Can you explain why you may think you're are hacked?  Have you turned off battery optimization for MalwarebytesSome mobile device companies are very diligent about optimizing battery usage to preserve the battery.  Since anti-malware scanners run in the in the background, they are a target for battery optimization turning them off.  When first installing Malwarebytes, one of the action items is to turn off optimization for this reason.

Nathan

I am not even sure if I was hacked. Malwarebytes that I installed on my phone was not running without me noticing it for a couple of weeks. I saw dashboard said your connection VPN is not private. 

spent all day Sunday 1.7.24 on how to set it to private. Ticket put in and get nothing. Mistakenly bought a duplicate service Subscription #S14219408   paid $50 to Malwarebyte.  ( can I get a refund ?)

I have  since 6.6.2023 - paid for premium order #: 538685492  via Newegg.  Then pay $39 for Malware privacy to close VPN to make it public to private.   Not even sure if set everything to the correct setting.  Is there a paid customer service for Malwarebytes for some customers that is not up to par? Yahoo has them. 

My VPN connection is still shown as "public" ?  The new Malware Privacy that I paid $39 for is possible to attach to subscription  #S14219408. Can you please fix it?