Jump to content

ZTE Android cellphone infection


Recommended Posts

Please send me an email at [redacted, never post your email online] [AdvancedSetup] and tell me how I can communicate one-on-one directly with a live technical person at Malwarebytes about the issues that I'm having with both the Malware itself and with getting the Malwarebytes anti-virus software to work properly. 

Thank you.

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed PII
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jpbrooks said:

tell me how I can communicate one-on-one directly with a live technical person at Malwarebytes about the issues that I'm having with both the Malware itself and with getting the Malwarebytes anti-virus software to work properly. 

You have 2 choices.

Help here on the forum.

Support by email if you have a subscription to Malwarebytes..

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok,  I'm a completely new customer of Malwarebytes, and I didn't know before I became a customer that you don't have phone support. That will make it extremely difficult to solve the problem that I'm having.

 

I'm using a ZTE Android cellphone that is apparently infected with malware that can hide from ordinary antivirus scans. The problems seem to go away after a deep antivirus scan. But the same problems (e.g., interference with browser navigation) soon return. And Malwarebytes never again (after the initial scan) does a deep scan to get rid of the Malware. I need to have Malwarebytes to be on continuously to get rid of viruses.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jpbrooks said:

I'm using a ZTE Android cellphone that is apparently infected with malware that can hide from ordinary antivirus scans. The problems seem to go away after a deep antivirus scan. But the same problems (e.g., interference with browser navigation) soon return. And Malwarebytes never again (after the initial scan) does a deep scan to get rid of the Malware. I need to have Malwarebytes to be on continuously to get rid of viruses.

You posted in a Windows section. Since this is a phone, was Malwarebytes purchased direct or was it purchased from google?

I have asked for your post to be moved to the appropriate section and to edit your email out. You should never post your email in a public forum. Great way to get more spam and scams in the inbox.

 

Edited by Porthos
Link to post
Share on other sites

@jpbrooks

1 hour ago, jpbrooks said:

I didn't know before I became a customer that you don't have phone support.

I made some inquires and they can arrange a call to you.

It's best to open a support ticket so one of the mobile device support agents can assist you with this.

They can work with you to get things sorted.

Please note it may take a few days before a reply though due to high ticket volumes. Please only open one ticket

Consumer Support
https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.