IP Blocker- determining offending app/process

Hi. On bootup today, IP Blocker notified me a few times that it has blocked access to the following IP addresses: 90.156.153.31 and 90.156.153.101. When I googled this IP, a result came back with a Russian site (antidrugcenter.ru). The following is the result link I clicked on: http://ru.geek-tools.org/en/ips/90.156.153.31

I am concerned because I was not surfing at the time the Malwarebytes alerts popped up. Furthermore, my World of Warcraft account was recently hacked despite clean scans from NIS 2009 (which prompted me to purchase 4 licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for my work, home, laptop and son's pcs) and the fact that I never give out my password (in fact, I don't even know it- I copy and paste) nor do I access my WoW account from any web links. So, I am worried my pc remains somewhat compromised.

The Malwarebytes scan came back clean (as well as NIS 2009). Is there any way to determine what application is trying to access the above IP addresses? Checking the log only shows the time Malwarebytes blocked access, but does not identify the offending process or app.

Thanks for your help.

- Eric