I believe I got hidden malware under the name of "WMIprvse.exe" on my pc.

My CPU and GPU were said to be used at over 90% each and I had nothing open. Not a single program. I checked my tray and nothing was open but maybe Discord.
I looked in my Task manager and saw at least 70 different "WMIC.exe" running as well as "WmiPrvSE.exe" and a lot of "Conhost.exe" stuff I never noticed before, but now were hard to miss due to the amount of times they showed up.
I have attached the 2 files I got from running the Farbar Recovery Tool. 

FRST.txt Addition.txt

Hello and :welcome:

Please uninstall PUPs:

Adobe Flash Player 32 NPAPI
Bonjour

After that download attached file fixlist.txt and place it in same folder with FRST64.exe (M:\Downloads\FRST64.exe)
Run FRST64.exe and press Fix button. Wait until it ask to reboot and after that find file named Fixlog.txt in the same folder. Attach it to your next post.

Second step: you have Malwarebytes version 4.6.3.282 installed. Please do full system scan, save results to text file and attach it to your next post.

fixlist.txt

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks