RTP detection has detected items

Mon234
Go to solution Solved by BjelakovicL,

It seems that RTP has detected some issues with a website and blocked it, however the website I am using still works, don't know where these alerts are coming for (I was just on a forum and went to a new page (I did this nine times before), and then it showed me these detections for one of the forum pages, also apparently it blocked some stuff last month as well). I also perform a scan after I found out about it, but nothing was detected, should I be concerned?

Image.PNG

@Mon234 I want the web team to look at these blocks.

Could you dig and grab the actual logs for these blocks, as you see in your screenshot some have duplicate IP addresses, only need one of each.

You can find Scan and Protection logs within the Malwarebytes 4 program in the following location

image.png

RTP stands for Real-Time Protection and is where automatic protection operations would normally be logged

image.png

If you click on the View option you should get something similar to the following with other options available.

image.png

Thank you

Logs Attached.
Are sorry about placing this in the wrong topic thread, I assume because my RTP blocked it, my computer isn't compromised (I will still be fully scanning my computer with Malwarebytes though). To note, 2.txt has the same IP as 1.txt, but has a listed domain on the log. To note the latest's ones on the 17/10/23 occurred while browsing on a forum thread on https://forums.spacebattles.com/ if this is relevant at all

1.txt 2.txt 3.txt 4.txt