Compromised Blocked file from Call of Duty

WilliamCas

Hello, first thing, I'm not entirely sure if this is the correct location to ask this so, sorry if it isn't.

To begin, I made a post not to long ago about RTP blocking IP addresses on Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, 

Yesterday I tried out the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 open beta and only now while checking my history I noticed that there was a detection of a 'Compromised' event coming from the .exe file for Call of Duty. I believe it's from the same situation as with L4D2 and TF2, where it's a Peer to Peer service and Malwarebytes is detecting a malicious IP address.

But the question I have is, Am I safe to continue playing these games? I am very much uncertain on what this detection actually entails, I don't entirely understand what it means by 'Compromised' and I want to make sure it's safe to play these games despite Malwarebytes warning me about this and that these things are being blocked. Especially from the fact that I was planning on buying MW3 when it comes out fully.

If it's practically harmless then I apologize for making this such a big deal.

I'll attach the log from the detection. Thank you for reading and helping me understand.

- William C.

MW3 compromised log.txt

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

@WilliamCas Same with the last topic, games do this now. if you do not want to be bothered by or interrupted during gameplay, you will have to exclude the executables from applications that connect to the web or play mode which still blocks them but suppresses the alerts.

Sorry, it's not really the notifications that are bothering me, in fact Malwarebytes hasn't notified me of these blocks in awhile, almost a year back it would constantly have the notification pop up whilst playing these games and I stopped playing them in fear but recently nothing has seemingly popped up, making me believe whatever was happening was dealt with. I only know these blocks happen because of my monthly report which does still give me a notification tells me it detected threats.

My worry is that these things that Malwarebytes blocks could possibly put my computer at risk. I understand these things that are being blocked are being blocked because they are malicious IP addresses but I want to know for sure if they could still be dangerous through the games. if they can't then I'll gladly put these games in the allow list but that thought of what if is making me hesitate.

I'm most likely overreacting and I apologize for that, I'm just overly worried about these sorts of things and want to be certain.