Visual Studio false positive and quarantine

patchwork_gnome
Go to solution Solved by Porthos,

Malwarebytes version: 4.6.2.281
Update Package: 1.0.75995
Component package: 1.0.2131
Visual Studio 2022 17.7.4

I am using Visual studio Pro.  Everyday, every time I rebuild\build\dotnet ef. Malwarebytes quarantine my needed files that Visual Studio needs.
Example:
Exploit.PayloadFileBlock - .\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vswhere.exe
Exploit.PayloadFileBlock - .\VisualStudio\IDE\Common7\Tools\VsDevCmd.bat
Exploit.PayloadFileBlock - .\VisualStudio\IDE\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\NodeJs\node.exe

Exploit.PayloadFileBlock - .\VisualStudio\IDE\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\NodeJs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli-js

These files are vital for my projects, yet each time I do a repetitive action that needs to happen, Malwarebytes deletes it.  I am then forced to reboot so that I can restore the file.
"The restore operation cannot be performed until the pending reboot has been completed"

YES! I have added the files and the entire directory to the allowed list, and I have turned on "Beta Updates"

I am wondering if there a way to fix this issue, I will have to uninstall the product so I can keep working until there is a fix.