Life time licenses lost, help to recover them?

Hi, 

I purchased 3-4, I don't remember exactly how many. At least 3 for sure. Its been 10 years or more. I lost all my computers and all my emails are no longer valid, but I can provide information about myself to hopefully get these licenses back. It's a long story as to how I lost everything, but in any case. i tried submitting a ticket, but they closed it right away without even reading it. 

I like the software, I swore by this software and suggested it to many people for years.  but I'm on Disability, so I can't really afford the monthly charges. I was hoping to get my lifetime licenses back.

Any information you need, just ask, and thank you for any help you can provide.

Thanks

Shawn

• Root Admin

If you've "lost" all of that then Support will not be able to assist you.

Regardless, there is nothing we can do here on the Forums. ALL licensing issues are handled by Support

Consumer Support

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

As I said in my OP, my submitted ticket got automatically closed. I just sent another one, and the same thing happen. The reply I got, Said couldn't find my email address that has an active subscription. Do not reply here has this ticket is closed. What kind of support is that? 

They should have records of who bought what licenses. So I don't see why I can't get them back? So who should I message to get some actual support since the forums are no good, and the email is no good either?

Thanks,

Shawn