Adblock Ultimate and Browser Guard appear to be fighting.

NaomiY

So, I use Adblock Ultimate(ABU) and Browser Guard. some time after 11 hours ago but before 3 hours ago These 2 addons on my firefox started messing with each other.
On Malwarebytes side your "Heuristic ad block" when interacting with ABU results in alot of content just breaking, but the moment i disable "Heuristic ad block" things like youtube, twitter ect. start loading ocne more, likewise if I turn off ABU and only run Browser Guard then there isn't an issue.

I believe your "Heuristic ad block" is false posativing Adblock Ultimates service and would like to request this resolved asap or be sent a workaround (I dunno how to white list a browser extension in the software)

26 minutes ago, NaomiY said:

believe your "Heuristic ad block" is false posativing Adblock Ultimates service and would like to request this resolved asap or be sent a workaround (I dunno how to white list a browser extension in the software)

There might be issues between the 2.

I suggest Ublock Origin to be used alongside Browser Guard.

10 hours ago, Porthos said:

There might be issues between the 2.

I suggest Ublock Origin to be used alongside Browser Guard.

Yeah I did switch to adguard but on firefox there are 2,161,758 ABU users, making it one of the largest adblock services and the only one of the adblocks that doesn't request premissons to view and edit your privacy settings on the browser so i'd like to go back to using ABU+Malware whenever this compatiblity issue is resolved.