App changed?

Hi @Clang,

Yep, the dev team really swung for the fences on this one.  A lot of changes indeed.  I'm still getting used to it myself.  However, the client was long overdue for a overhaul, and we'll only improve upon what we have.  If a scan log is important to you, I would submit a support ticket with a feature request.

Thanks for the input,

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected typo

Looks nice !  I bought one 2 years ago - I have a auto renewal in November of this year (with the google play store)  I have 1 question?  If you go to Settings on the MBAM Premium, then Security\ Database updates\ Force Update\ my date remains the same. "Update is grayed out for me"  Don't want the VPN.  Seldom ever use the Android phone for internet. 

Please see these screenshots:  I can't log in to the google play store?   hope you can shed some light on this? about Updates...   regards  pic2.jpg.15b75ee635eeb9edfa153da056971340.jpg 

pic one 2 days old.jpg