Malwarebytes wont open and cant be uninstalled

Malwarebyetes crashed during license activation. The software is running in the background, but cant be opened whatsoever it cant be uninstalled either wont I click uninstall malware nothing else pops up. I've tried the support tool, but it just gets stop during cleaning or repair. I could really use some help here. I've tried uninstall the files manually but it says it cant because its open else where. I cant stop the programs in the task manager as it says windows wont allow it or some such. 

@Neurohy Please restart the computer and do the following.

WARNING: Do Not click the Repair option under Advanced unless requested by a Malwarebytes support agent or authorized helper

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Public desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

Edited by Porthos

Thanks, but I seem to have fixed everything. I never did a system repair luckily. I instead followed the instructions on this page  After doing so everything seemed to be fine. I'm having a really bad trip right now and barely use my brain so if you could give me some confirmation that the method I used was correct and that I should be good.

1 hour ago, Neurohy said:

I never did a system repair luckily.

I instead followed the instructions on this page  

That was the repair you were asked NOT to do.

if you could give me some confirmation that the method I used was correct and that I should be good.

Follow the instructions and gather and attach the logs please.

• Like 1

Huh, maybe I mis understood. What I clicked was never in the advanced thing. Under dashboard it has two options one said I dont have a ticket the other did. I cliked dont have a ticket. Wrote one and then it did something that fixed my issues. There was a window repair under advanced that I said with 4 checkboxes that I never touched. I dont have malwarebytes installed anything and everything is working properly.

It's just a personal thing I occasionally swap between different ones just so I use multiple databases to check my system. I know its weird but I guess im really paranoid lol. Also about my system should I be good or is there anything I should worry about.

4 minutes ago, Neurohy said:

Also about my system should I be good or is there anything I should worry about.

We can't say without you running the tool again and gathering the logs.

4 minutes ago, Neurohy said:

I know its weird but I guess im really paranoid lol.

If you are paranoid, the paid version can help protect you from the things you are paranoid about.

Edited by Porthos

• Root Admin

The logs indicate that you possibly had a hibernation failure.

Error: (08/03/2023 08:58:48 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 8:38:03 PM on ‎8/‎3/‎2023 was unexpected.

Error: (08/03/2023 08:58:36 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot) (EventID: 29) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: 3221225684A fatal error occurred processing the restoration data.

My advice would be to do an in-place repair of Windows to correct most issues.

How to Do a Repair Install of Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

Then disable Fast Startup and if possible don't use Hibernation

Thanks, but I think I would rather just see if anything goes wrong first before I do something that drastic. I will definitely do it if I notice any major issues over the coming days, is there any problems you think I should specifically look out for or expect?