Error code 707(3,0)

ace123

Hello theres a malware program on my desktop that deleted malwarebytes and causes popups to appear, im not sure what the program is but when i tried to run malwarebytes i got a window saying surching for missing files. I tried to reinstall it but again it deleted it. i tried to follow the suggestion in here http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29028 but after i downloaded the renamed file and tried to run it i get error 707(3,0). Any suggestions on how to fix it.. Thanks.

Hi ace123 and welcome to the forums here at MalwareBytes.

Let's see if we can get another tool to run so we can get a better look.

Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.

Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.

• When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
    1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

[*]Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

Thanks and thanks for replying, I actually went out of town today and will be out for another 2-3 days, so i wont be able to run the other program untill then.

I was wondering though if i should reply back to this post or start a new one with the logs uploaded.

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.