Android 7 Day Free trial

Hello,

I have not been able to get customer service to assist me. I wish to register and use Malwarbytes paid version for $19.99 after 7 Day trial. It does not allow me to do so without logging a payment method with the Google  company. I will not do so. Looking for alternatives.

Thanks for any assistance, customer support has not been any help.

I have 2 different Malwarebytes Premium products, if it matters they are older lifetime accounts. I want to purchase 2 accounts for android cellphones. Unaware of procedure to get the new plans for new devices.

thank you kindly for your response

Best Regards

28 minutes ago, Art88 said:

if it matters they are older lifetime accounts.

Actually, it does since the lifetime ones are Windows only.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:36 PM, Art88 said:

It does not allow me to do so without logging a payment method with the Google  company. I will not do so. Looking for alternatives.

The only way to get an Android-only license is to pay Google directly. You would have to subscribe to a current Malwarebytes plan to get an android capable license.

The only thing I can suggest is to buy one of those Visa-branded refillable gift cards to use for the Google subscription.

Edited by Porthos