strakon.fr

Aslan
Go to solution Solved by BjelakovicL,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention the current status of my website www.strakon.fr. Upon conducting a thorough assessment, I have come to the realization that my website has been listed on your blacklist.

I kindly request that you reconsider this listing and proceed with its removal. I assure you that necessary measures have been taken to ensure the cleanliness and integrity of my website.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I greatly appreciate your prompt action in delisting my website.

Yours sincerely,

Thank you for your prompt response. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some insight into the reasons behind my website's inclusion on your blacklist. This occurrence is rather perplexing, considering my website has been operational for over a decade without any prior issues.

I kindly request any information or explanation you can provide to help me understand how this situation transpired. Furthermore, I would be grateful if you could offer guidance on preventive measures I can implement to avoid similar issues in the future.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate your assistance and look forward to your valuable feedback.