Malwarebytes 5 Beta is now available!

• Staff

Greetings!

On behalf of our Malwarebytes product and engineering teams, I’m excited to announce that we have released a beta build of our next generation consumer protection and privacy product for Mac.

To provide a better overall user experience, we’ve been working on:

• A faster, more responsive user interface
  • Increased accessibility compliance
  • Sharpened user experience

If you're interested in trying out the Malwarebytes 5 Beta, check out the following sections below.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

• macOS 11 Big Sur (Please do not install on your work computer, personal computers are preferred.)
  • Fluent in English – additional language support coming soon 

GETTING STARTED

1. Download and install the Malwarebytes 5 Beta build from the following link: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb5_mac_preview
  2. Need a license? We're happy to provide a Malwarebytes Premium + Privacy VPN bundle testing license to activate the product. To request a license, click my user profile icon (H4V0C) and send me a direct message with the following subject "Mac MB5 test license".
  3. To report problems, bugs, comments, suggestions, or any other helpful feedback, please click the Feedback button at the top right of the Malwarebytes window. We ask that you please do not create support tickets for problems with the Malwarebytes 5 Preview build at this time.

HELPFUL LINKS

Edited by msherwood

• msherwood pinned this topic
  • Aryna unlocked and locked this topic
  • Aryna unpinned this topic