Malwarebytes Premium and Microsoft Defender boosted through DefenderUI?

Hello everybody 👋

As the title says, I have a specific question about Malwarebytes Premium and Microsoft Defender.

I've just read this thread: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/292479-is-malwarebytes-premium-officially-compatible-with-windows-defender/

So, I know already that, by disabling Malwarebytes in Windows Security Center, they can work together peacefully.

However, what I want to know now is: if I tweak Defender through DefenderUI (https://www.defenderui.com/), a famous tool created by the same developer of VoodooShield CyberLock in order to improve the Defender general experience and, above all, to unlock its hidden features, and if I enable the Aggressive Mode, which is the strongest profile available in DefenderUI, would it be risky?

I mean, could these tweaks undermine the coexistence between Malwarebytes Premium and this enhanced version of Microsoft Defender?

Thank you very much in advance 🙏

1 minute ago, David H. Lipman said:

Yes.

Ok, thanks 🙏

AFAIK, this developer seems to be okay, but there are also other ways to enhance Defender's security level, since I consider the default configuration totally insufficient (it's the main security program on my secondary laptop and it has been bypassed and even disabled by a ransomware, forcing me to use Malwarebytes Free in order to clean the O.S. and then perform a system restore to a previous restore point in order to recover Defender).

So, my question is still the same: could a boosted Defender protection conflict with Malwarebytes Premium on my main laptop?

2 hours ago, MariuxReloaded said:

since I consider the default configuration totally insufficient (it's the main security program on my secondary laptop and it has been bypassed and even disabled by a ransomware

That issue is all on you and what you do with the computer. No AV, even paid ones are 100%.

Being aware of what you open from email and what you click on or install is important.

2 hours ago, MariuxReloaded said:

So, my question is still the same: could a boosted Defender protection conflict with Malwarebytes Premium on my main laptop?

That is something you need to test on your own.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That issue is all on you and what you do with the computer. No AV, even paid ones are 100%.

Being aware of what you open from email and what you click on or install is important.

Of course, but it's a matter of fact that Defender, in its default configuration, can be easily bypassed and/or disabled by malware, ransomware, etc., as shown even by The PC Security Channel on YT last year.

After all, many people out there, who use third party security software, disable Defender thanks to simple tools available on the web

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That is something you need to test on your own.

Ok, I'll do, thank you 🙏

34 minutes ago, digmorcrusher said:

I have not heard of any issues using defenderui alongside Malwarebytes.  Defenderui or Configure Defender are great tools to enhance Microsoft Defender's protection.

Perfect! Thank you very much! 🙏🙏🙏