Google Security alert, Google Cloud Hacked, Viruses Found (3) etc

Here's what I'm seeing.  Rebooted etc. - still there.  I have Malwarebytes installed, why am I getting this trash on my PC that I have to deal with, and how do I deal with it.  Malwarebytes scan turns up nothing, as does Windows Security.  If I'm not protected against something like this - why even bother to own the product.  

Anyway, clearly Malware is not up to the task - so looking for other solutions to remove this malware.  Screen shot below. 

image.thumb.png.e24dbbd7d6f8b55e3475b1919b8cbfca.png

7 minutes ago, mandretti said:

Here's what I'm seeing.  Rebooted etc. - still there. 

It sounds like an issue with the push notifications feature in Chromium based browsers (which includes MS Edge).  Please see if the instructions in this Malwarebytes Labs article help or not.

Please let us know how it goes and if the issue still persists.

Thanks

Wow - quick response - thanks.  I hope that these vulnerabilities can be mitigated at some point - seems like a pretty significant risk to be hanging out there. 

I did look at the link you sent and was able to use Chrome Privacy and Security functionality to quickly identify the problem site and block it.  Thanks for the tip. 

Mario

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you