Firefox Containers and Container Tabs

NewTricks

• Root Admin

Yep, that looks like it. Just move it out of that folder to another BACKUP style folder and add some note or date to the file or folder so you know where it came from

I'd really recommend you check out and try to get the other method of backup working I showed you. That one is a lot more powerful

• 2 weeks later...

So, I (we) never got to the fix for making room in the nearly full partition. And now I think I'm going to need it.

Why? because after disabling and enabling my Firefox multi-containers repeatedly over 12 hours, I lost my settings. 😟Firefox was kind enough to tell me just how many (over 100).

I started over half halfheartedly, but my goal is to regroup and do it again, with the original names, colors, icons. Of course I didn't record them, only a couple are stored in (Swiss cheese style) memory.

Please, please, please don't tell me to learn that other program. 1568980

6 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

You do need to mount your Macrium Reflect backup and copy the container file out and replace it.

I never backed up the container file because you said one partition was nearly full. In order to make a new backup copy using Macrium again, can I just ignore that?  Or won't it let me?