Devices hacked Into by unknown company using apps like mcm client and azure

An organization has hacked my android devices and windows 11 pc and added my devices to their device management capabilities without my permission. MCM client and work profile apps should not be on my technology because im unemployed,
on SSI, and am not affiliated with any company or organization of any kind so work profile android app probably should not be on my phone.What can I do? how do I find out who did it and why? How do I take back control over my technology without an organization administrator just getting back into my devices. Also when I setup a new usb bootable distro of any version of linux including  tails linux they now always report that they are being controlled by a company's system administrator.

image.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issues

I have been to two pc repair shops here in Eldorado County. Both failed to understand the repair process needed for this style of malicious attack. Microsoft remote support was able to identify that I am being attacked by an organization of some kind and that there is a persistent hardware infection/modification to my asrock a320 motherboard allowing my attacker nearly instant access and control over any operating system I attempt to use. Windows 10 and 11 automatically become a part of the workgroup belonging to the company attacking my pc and android technology. As a result I must ask around online about how to identify the attacking organization, determine the reason for the extremely malicious attacks, and pay some kind of IT security/support company to repair and secure my devices and to keep this from happening again. How would one go about doing that? And for that matter would such a solution work? What other ways are there to go about this?

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks