I'm infected with unable to open malwarebytes

I think I have a hacker. Lost my Facebook account and the hacker attempted to take multiple other accounts. I tried to install Malwarebytes and the computer wouldn't download it, so I did a complete system restore of everything back to new. Went to download Malwarebytes and it still won't let me on a fresh reset. I used the FRST tool and found something called nahimic service. No idea what that was so i deleted all of it. Still didn't fix my issue so here I am. Here are my files from the FRST scan. Thanks for the help. I will be able to reply tomorrow. Thank you.

FRST.txt Addition.txt

1 minute ago, Trevlf said:

I think I have a hacker. Lost my Facebook account and the hacker attempted to take multiple other accounts. I tried to install Malwarebytes and the computer wouldn't download it, so I did a complete system restore of everything back to new. Went to download Malwarebytes and it still won't let me on a fresh reset. I used the FRST tool and found something called nahimic service. No idea what that was so i deleted all of it. Still didn't fix my issue so here I am. Here are my files from the FRST scan. Thanks for the help. I will be able to reply tomorrow. Thank you.

FRST.txt 21.26 kB · 0 downloads Addition.txt 9.12 kB · 0 downloads

Also here is the mbst grab file. 

mbst-grab-results.zip

Hello @Trevlf:

According to Malwarebytes' staffer (tetonbob), the issue regarding a 0-byte installer file has been resolved.

If you would still like to download/install the MBAM application (MBSetup.exe), please do so now and reply to this topic and let the forum know if you were successful.

Thank you.

Reference: https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb-windows

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks