False Positive - 192.99.229.128

Hey folks,

We've received reports that users are retrieving being refused access to our site (hxxps://mythicleague.com) due to phishing and we're a little confused why. Over the past few months there have been people taking a clone of our site and maliciously attempting to phish user's Steam accounts through a reimplementation of our login feature. We've taken these up with the PublicDomainRegistry DNS provider each time this has occurred and it has always resulted in a takedown.

What I suspect has happened here, is a user has fallen victim to one of the phishing attempts on the other site and due to the amount of links/images on their site that name us and link to our site, they have reported our site as phishing (we've also received reports to our server provider as well).

We have completed a security check ourselves and were unable to find any sort of phishing/malicious activity, or any indication that anyone had gained access to our server/website.

Please let me know if you require any further information,
All the best,

Anthony Adams
Mythic League

• Staff
30 minutes ago, Techno_MythicLeague said:

Hey folks,

We've received reports that users are retrieving being refused access to our site (hxxps://mythicleague.com) due to phishing and we're a little confused why. Over the past few months there have been people taking a clone of our site and maliciously attempting to phish user's Steam accounts through a reimplementation of our login feature. We've taken these up with the PublicDomainRegistry DNS provider each time this has occurred and it has always resulted in a takedown.

What I suspect has happened here, is a user has fallen victim to one of the phishing attempts on the other site and due to the amount of links/images on their site that name us and link to our site, they have reported our site as phishing (we've also received reports to our server provider as well).

We have completed a security check ourselves and were unable to find any sort of phishing/malicious activity, or any indication that anyone had gained access to our server/website.

Please let me know if you require any further information,
All the best,

Anthony Adams
Mythic League

Hi- Results of a scan today: VirusTotal - URL - 37f1f678bbe3ab6a919fbf5aeea2c4fbb951b3474ed5743d0b0b3134677b7972