Unable to checkout and pay for Annual Subscription

I have tried 3 different computers, 3 different browsers, 3 different credit cards, and two different networks/locations, and no matter what I do, I cannot get Malwarebytes to allow me to purchase a subscription to their product. I have tried 1 year on 1 computer (fail) and I have tried 2 years on 3 computers (fail). Is MWB experiencing technical difficulties with their online payment processor over the past week or two? The message I keep getting is: 

"Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly. To continue, please review the entered data. The entered information in one of the cart fields is invalid."

No fields are marked in red and all information is valid. Is anyone else experiencing this?

So frustrating!!

8 minutes ago, MacNurse said:

"Fields marked in red must be filled in correctly. To continue, please review the entered data. The entered information in one of the cart fields is invalid."

No fields are marked in red and all information is valid. Is anyone else experiencing this?

So frustrating!!

Hard to say why you are having this issue.

Are you using a VPN or other security software?

I am not running a VPN. I have tried this on several different computers, using multiple browsers, private browsing mode on and off, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, with multiple credit cards, and multiple/different email addresses and multiple ISP networks in multiple parts of town. Nothing works. 

I run a computer repair shop and we provide professional installation of MWB on behalf of our customers. We've been setting up MWB accounts and purchasing subscriptions on their behalf for our thousands of customers for 3 years now and we've never run into this problem before last week. We are definitely doing things in the same way we always have and have successfully subscribed our customers to Malwarebytes and installed the products on many of their computers over the past three years with no incidents. Suddenly, we can no longer checkout of the shopping cart no matter variables we enter. 

2 minutes ago, MacNurse said:

I run a computer repair shop and we provide professional installation of MWB on behalf of our customers. We've been setting up MWB accounts and purchasing subscriptions on their behalf for our thousands of customers for 3 years now and we've never run into this problem before last week.

Is this an affiliate reseller account? Are you ordering thru a special portal and not on the official consumer ordering site?

We are using the official consumer-facing ordering site. We do not have an affiliate reseller account (though I am open to setting one up if it helps avoid these problems). I tried setting one up online, but it doesn't allow for email addresses that end in @gmail.com. Our company email address ends in @gmail.com and we've never found it necessary to create a "business" email address with the name of our business at the end of the @. 

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issues

I am not using my own email. Each customer who asks us to install MWB onto their computer, we setup a new account using THEIR email address and their credit card. We do all of the work to setup their account and charge their credit card on the MWB website. We do the work of installing it properly onto their Macs. Every installation uses a new email address associated with each unique customer and unique computer. Nothing we do involves our own email address. 

We are using the official consumer-facing ordering site. We do not have an affiliate reseller account (though I am open to setting one up if it helps avoid these problems). I tried setting up an affiliate reseller account online, but affiliate reseller accounts will not allow for email addresses that end in @gmail.com. Our company email address ends in @gmail.com and we've never found it necessary to create a "business" email address with the name of our business at the end of the @. 

Calling MWB on the phone is pointless and nobody answers their calls. Emailing and setting up chats does not result in success either. My computer repair company subscribes many many customers (hundreds) to MWB annually and I love the product and how it works on Macs. I do not wish to change anti-virus software since MWB is the best. If this does not get resolved, we'll have to research some other companies like Bitdefender or Sophos, but we'd really love to stick with MWB. Just wish they had better customer service. Hope this gets resolved soon. 

Just now, MacNurse said:

Calling MWB on the phone is pointless and nobody answers their calls.

There is NO consumer phone support of anykind.

1 minute ago, MacNurse said:

Emailing and setting up chats does not result in success either.

Email support will only work for users with an existing subscription.

Are all of your clients local to you?

Most (90%+) of our clients are local to us. It appears that the only way get this to all work is to set up a reseller account, since, in essence, it is what we are doing anyway. We just want to make it so that when/if a customer's subscription comes up for renewal, that it is THEIR credit card that gets charged and that THEY are able to maintain their own subscriptions when/if they wish to renew. We are trying to provide professional purchase and installation on behalf of our customers, but in such a way that in the end, the real relationship for payment and subscription status remains between the customer and MWB. 

We have run into this difficulty with TWO separate clients last week and this week. They are both local to us, and yes, we have all of their correct info. It takes many fewer hours to confirm a customer's billing information than the cumulative 8+ hours I have spent contacting MWB and participating in this discussion forum. We've turned over every stone on this situation and our last straw is this forum. We're not going to use up multiple days of our time trying to resolve this if it turns out in the end we had one digit wrong in someones CC#.