My security advisor will not start automaticaly when i start the pc.

sten2

My Malwarebytes 5 Beta has under this week acting strange. The security advisor will not start automatically like it should. I have to click the "Refresh" button in order to have it start. Se screenshots attachments. What could cause this? See my settings in the attachment.

Malwarebytes no internet.JPG

Malwarebytes internet.JPG

Malwarebytes settings.JPG

2 hours ago, unknownguy said:

Could be "Enable self-protection module early start". Because that setting isn't enabled as default for me.

I tried disable self-protection module early start,and then reboot my computer,but the issue is still there.

Hello @sten2:

While the issue is still present, it would likely be wise to capture the following logs for the devs:

1. Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
  2. In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file.
  3. In the User Account Control (UAC) pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation.
  4. Run the MBST Support Tool.
  5. In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced.
  6. In the Advanced Options, click only Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your computer.
  7. A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Public desktop, please attach that file in your next reply to this topic. Please do NOT copy and paste.

For the short time between when you post the diagnostic logs, and when a staffer weighs in, please take no further self-directed remedial actions that will invalidate the diagnostic logs you will have sent.

Thank you, always, for helping with your appreciated beta testing co-operation.

Edited by 1PW