Enabling call protection in iOS

Hi all!

I've been using Malwarebytes for quite some time; however just acquired an additional license key specifically for my iPhone. I see that there is a premium feature with regards to call protection, but the instructions provided to enable it are not working out so far....

If you see the instructions listed below via the link provided, I am at a stop at number 10, as Call Blocking & Identification is not listed as a section in the phone options of the settings. 
Link: https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039025633-Turn-on-Call-Protection-in-Malwarebytes-for-iOShttps://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039025633-Turn-on-Call-Protection-in-Malwarebytes-for-iOS 

I have the iPhone 14 Pro Max using iOS 16.3.1. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Staff

On iOS 16, it's there, but is not in exactly the same place as shown in the screenshot. Scroll down a little and you should see it.

Also, make sure you have activated your Premium license in the app before trying this. If you haven't done that yet, you won't be able to enable it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, treed said:

Ahh, I assumed you had done that already. That's needed to ensure the call blocking extension gets loaded, which makes it appear in the Settings app.

I was checking out the features one at a time and didn't realize the proper order each one needed to be activated. 

Thanks for your help - have a great day!