I get random pop-ups for an Outbound Connection Blocked by jsc.exe

Hello @dyrok and :welcome::

While you are waiting for the next qualified/approved malware removal expert helper to weigh in on your topic, and even though you may have run the following Malwarebytes utility, or its subsets, please carefully follow these instructions:

1. Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
  2. In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file.
  3. In the User Account Control (UAC) pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation.
  4. Run the MBST Support Tool.
  5. In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced.
  6. In the Advanced Options, click only Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your computer.
  7. A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Public desktop, please attach that file in your next reply to this topic. Please do NOT copy and paste.

For the short time between when you post the diagnostic logs, and when your helper weighs in, please take no further self-directed remedial actions that will invalidate the diagnostic logs you will have sent.

Thank you.

Hi, dyrok.

Welcome to Malwarebytes Forums.  EPFGbk7.gif

I will be assisting you regarding your computer's issues. Here, we will check your computer for malware.

Please, adhere to the guidelines below, and then carefully follow, with the same order, all the instructions after:

1. Always ask before acting. Do not continue if you are not sure, or if something unexpected happens!

2. Do not run any tools unless instructed to do so. Also, do not uninstall or install any software during the procedure, unless I ask you to do so.

3. Cracked or pirated programs are not only illegal, but also can make your computer a malware target. Having such programs installed, is the easiest way to get infected. Thus, no need to clean the computer, since, soon or later, it will get infected again. If you have such programs, please uninstall them now, before we start the cleaning procedure.

4. If your computer seems to start working normally, don't abandon the topic. Even if your system is behaving normally, there may still be some malware remnants left over. Additionally, malware can re-infect the computer if some remnants are left. Therefore, please complete all requested steps to make sure any malware is successfully eradicated from your PC.

5. You have to reply to my posts within 3 days. If you need some additional time, just let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the topic due to lack of feedback.  If you are able, I would request you to check this thread at least once per day so that we can resolve your issues effectively and efficiently.

6. Logs from malware diagnostic or removal programs can take some time to get analyzed. Also, have in mind that all the experts here are volunteers and may not be available to assist when you post. Please, be patient, while I analyze your logs.

=============================

Your computer has several issues. Some questions for you before we begin:

1. Did you intentionally set these?

HKU\S-1-5-21-2350236827-2806046543-4060741438-1001\Software\Classes\regfile:  <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-2350236827-2806046543-4060741438-1001\Software\Classes\.reg:  =>  <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-2350236827-2806046543-4060741438-1001\Software\Classes\.bat:  =>  <==== ATTENTION
HKU\S-1-5-21-2350236827-2806046543-4060741438-1001\Software\Classes\.cmd:  =>  <==== ATTENTION

2. Your hosts file has signs of pirated programs. As I mentioned above, having such programs consists a real threat for your security. If you have such programs, please uninstall them and report back what you uninstalled. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Tips to help protect from infection

Thanks