Valid business is getting blocked.

Crystal_Taggart

This is the second time that I've posted this but so far no one has responded and our website is STILL being blocked.

My original post was here: 

This is a valid business and your software is erroneously blocking it.

In my previous message, a team member stated "It was blocked because your website software made 2 requests for notification permission within 5 seconds.  That is also standard behavior for Tech Support scams."

My reply "Can you clarify what "2 requests for notification permission within 5 seconds" means? Our software is browser-based and we aren't prompting for notifications in the browser?"

Their reply: "It's being a bit aggressive with using the notification API. That is why browser guard is blocking it."

My reply again: "WE AREN'T USING NOTIFICATIONS!!!!! How do we get whitelisted??????"

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected font issue
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

There's an update on these kinds of excessive notification blocks. As long as it's not targeting something we were intentionally trying to block within Browser Guard, we are good to whitelist them since a few days ago. I've whitelisted your site. Give it about 15 mins and this should be resolved for you. Thanks for your patience

Regards