Malwarebytes IP Protection

malwarebyte

Hi guys I don't know much about antivirus programs so i was wondering if anyone could help me here...

Malwarebytes keeps blocking these IP addresses when I'm not using the internet. I know it could be a program on my computer which is trying to access the internet but i don't know which program.

Here are some of the IP addresses it blocked:

17:41:04 User IP-BLOCK 222.71.118.49

17:41:44 User IP-BLOCK 121.8.210.50

17:43:18 User IP-BLOCK 222.67.49.133

So does anyone know how to find out which program is access the internet.

Thanks

Hi guys I don't know much about antivirus programs so i was wondering if anyone could help me here...

Malwarebytes keeps blocking these IP addresses when I'm not using the internet. I know it could be a program on my computer which is trying to access the internet but i don't know which program.

Here are some of the IP addresses it blocked:

17:41:04 User IP-BLOCK 222.71.118.49

17:41:44 User IP-BLOCK 121.8.210.50

17:43:18 User IP-BLOCK 222.67.49.133

So does anyone know how to find out which program is access the internet.

Thanks

If the IP blocking module is blocking IPs when you're not connected to the internet then malware is almost guaranteed to be present.

222.67.49.133 and 222.71.118.49 are in a range owned by the CHINANET Shanghai province network, and

121.8.210.50 is in a range owned by the CHINANET Guangdong province network.

Please read and follow these instructions taking note of where to post the required logs. (Link here).

That forum is always very busy; please give the experts time to get to you and get you sorted.

If you have the firewall logs at the times the IP block occurred please keep them as they may be of use to the expert who will be helping you.