SAC blocks Malwarebytes Firewall Control from running.

Nazareno

Hello everyone. I know it's something that many of the Malwarebytes team may not be interested in but they should because it bears their company name. The problem is that I've been sending different MWFC files and Microsfot never unlocks it. I'm tired of sending files so I come to you as a company to solve this with Smart App Control from Microsoft. I am attaching screenshots of the SAC crashes.

Well, thank you very much in advance.
All the best.

2.jpg.b6d04de32f3e0e1c42ba54f8d9517020.jpg1.thumb.jpg.f33e8dee926205130e6d1528d75a37ee.jpg

1 hour ago, Nazareno said:

I know it's something that many of the Malwarebytes team may not be interested in but they should because it bears their company name.

Even though it has the company name and is owned by Malwarebytes, it is a separate entity.

For assistance with Windows Firewall Control please contact Binisoft who provides support for WFC via the form on this page and they will be able to assist you.  Additionally, Wilders has a thread for WFC here if you want to try asking the members there.

You may also find the user guide for Malwarebytes Windows Firewall Control helpful too. You can get that here: https://www.binisoft.org/pdf/guides/Malwarebytes-WFC-User-Guide.pdf

Thanks