Malwarebytes blocking internet connection

Hi I have been dealing with this since Tuesday. I woke up turned my PC on and no internet access. Instead malwarebytes is blocking everything and I can not do a simple google search. I am worried to disable malwarebytes incase it is something serious but I have no idea what is going on. Any help would be appreciated. I am connected directly via ethernet and I have restarted my router etc, it's not my internet as I'm connected to wifi right now. I have ~1700 blocked sites, but with no internet connection.

It blocked everything/repeats of stuff for around 2 hours. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Malware1.jpg

Malware2.jpg

Malware3.jpg

Malware4.jpg

Malware5.jpg

Malware6.jpg

• Root Admin

Good day @aydan2500

Please download the following version and install over the top of your current installation.

MB4 Offline Installer
https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb4_offline

Then restart the computer. If there are any issues you can disable the Web Protection module by right-clicking over the top of the Malwarebytes tray icon and uncheck it.

image.png

In any case, please get us a full set of logs to review what is going on with your system.

To begin, please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained are safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to the Public desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Please review the following to help you better protect your computer and privacy Tips to help protect from infection

Thank you