Unable to send an email to inquire about a credit that is due to me

The charge in question  is not legitimate. I quit using the product, uninstalled the product, quite a  while ago. Malwarebytes  charged an old credit card that I now longer use or have. Therefore I'm unable to view a statement to check whether the credit has been issued. My Malwarebytes subscription was closed a couple months ago. If Malwarebytes doesn't  issue a credit, I will have to pay the amount anyway. The longer I have to wait for the credit, the more likely it is that I will also have to pay a late fee and interest.

The reason I closed the account with the bank is that they have previously charged interest and penalty, simply because I wouldn't pay an amount (not Malwarebytes) that they refused to explain the "past due" amount. Hence, I'm strongly motivated to determine whether the Malwarebytes credit has been issued. 

If necessary, I would send a letter to Malwarebytes. Can someone tell me the postal address for Malwarebytes?

TIA for your help.

sweettasha

Just now, sweettasha said:

I'm strongly motivated to determine whether the Malwarebytes credit has been issued. 

If necessary, I would send a letter to Malwarebytes. Can someone tell me the postal address for Malwarebytes?

This is one issue only the support desk can address.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays Or more due to the hurricane in Florida for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

• Like 1