Google.com blocked and Issues with Nebula

jschoppert

1 minute ago, Ausy said:

Cant even access nebular to add exceptions, it will not load, this is terrible and brought down our whole working environment....

Ausy, I am still having the issue with Nebula even though the Premium users seem to be fixed ... you would think they (Malwarebytes) would put the businesses license holders first for the amount of money that we pay!

Jason

1 minute ago, jschoppert said:

Ausy, I am still having the issue with Nebula even though the Premium users seem to be fixed ... you would think they (Malwarebytes) would put the businesses license holders first for the amount of money that we pay!

Jason

Indeed, fingers crossed it will fixed by the morning when staff return. I've closed nebular as Im fed up looking at it whirling round. and round.....

• Like 1

It was frustrating to see the fix available for individual clients but not be able to access the Nebula dashboard for any of our clients.   It took another hour for the fix to make it out to our clients, even though we still couldn't load the Nebula dashboard.   I stopped checking after that, but another hour went by (15 minutes or so ago now) and I see Nebula is back up and running.

Just FYI, in retrospect, we could have pushed a manual update using our RMM product using the following command on the endpoint:

"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent\UserAgent\EACmd.exe" --updateprotection

We didn't do that, because we didn't know about this approach until things were already starting to right themselves.   I put it in my notes in case there is a next time, though.

• Like 1