Worst virtumonde EVER

I have bad case of virtumonde. The symptoms arent all that bad, just a popup once inawhile but I cant remove.

Mbam wont even install, even if i rename it, ive tried the device manager trick disabling that TSDSS file or whatever, but that doesnt work. Cant get into safe mode, vundofix doesnt work, spybot finds it all but it keeps coming back.

I can even install malwarebytes, but as soon as it opens, it gets killed instantly and the .exe file disappears. What am i supposed to do short of taking my HD out of my laptop and scanning with another computer? I can reinstall windows... but im pissed, I feel like I have to beat the virus.

Tried combofix, some microsoft live scanner, etc, both found things but dont completely remove it. I know malwarebytes would work but im pretty sure there is NO way I can get it to run, this variant of virtumonde is too advanced.

ebmail49 AT comcast.net if you think you can help!