locked out of Malwarebytes account

I needed to get my license key earlier today because for some reason Malwarebytes had become deactivated on my phone. I went into the my.Malwarebytes.com site and entered my credentials, but the site won't let me in. I am getting the email messages with the verification code, but the verify button is remaining greyed out even after entering the code. How do I access my keys and so if I can't get past the verification page? I tried four or five times too login, and each time it would not let me use the verify button

Edited by cybot

Well... Following post, forum went up and down for a few about 30 minutes or so. Going to assume it was related to someone trying to fix the issue. I am able to press the verify button now, but none of the verification codes I am being sent are working. I keep getting "verification code is incorrect" messages. 

56 minutes ago, cybot said:

. I am able to press the verify button now, but none of the verification codes I am being sent are working. I keep getting "verification code is incorrect" messages. 

This is one issue only the support desk can address.

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help Please submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

• Like 1