Account hacked and keys used -Where is your customer support?

For several months I've had the issue of my list of PCs under under my licence key being cleared out and replaced by unknown PCs.  This results in my PCs reverting back to the free version of Malwarebytes.  Although I can log in to my account and view key and PC status I can't change my account password without help from support.  My account password has been changed recently and then my subscription showed as being expired when it wasn't.  Support "identified the issue" and reinstated my account but my list of protected PCs keeps being cleared out and replaced by unidentified PCs.  My licence key has clearly been hacked and I have numerous support tickets logged but I just get no response from support.

I'm concerned that if I do require actual Malware removal support there will be no one to assist.  Is there anybody that works at Malwarebytes, or is there a support number that can be called?  I'm sick of saying the same thing to the stupid bot support and not getting to speak to someone who can actually fix my account problem.  It's clearly going to be a waste of time me renewing my subscription.  

Does anyone have any suggestions.  This is really frustrating.

13 minutes ago, Fishfingers said:

I have numerous support tickets logged but I just get no response from support.

Every time you submit another ticket it delays the response.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays not including holidays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.

What is the last ticket number and exactly when was that submitted.

First ticket dealing with the repeat issue was 31 August 3984575

Marked resolved 8th September by support agent.

Issue repeated itself again sometime between then and checking my account again on 12 September.  Replied to original ticket yesterday morning.

Last ticket 3999016 submitted an hour ago.

The original indication  of problems was 1 July on ticket no. 3913571. 

6 minutes ago, Fishfingers said:

Last ticket 3999016 submitted an hour ago.

This new ticket will take the same time for response as stated.

55 minutes ago, Fishfingers said:

Although I can log in to my account and view key and PC status I can't change my account password without help from support. 

I suggest you clean your cache and cookies or use a different browser.