Malwarebytes 5 is amazing.

brad03

The combination of Windows Defender and Malwarebytes as two compatible programs work together amazing with Malwarebytes 5. The two running together I feel absolutely no system impact. My only suggestion as i have suggested before is to better detect script malware. I will always have respect for the company as a whole back in the windows XP days you supplied users with an amazing tool (free) to detect and remove malware. I can't tell you how many times you have saved family and friends systems I was 13 years old when using Malwarebytes I'm now age 28. Hope to continue to see improvements and growth. Wish you all the best even in hard times as covid destroyed the world and impacted business all around the world.

I think overall people will be very impressed with the beta and release of this version the GUI is one of the most responsive on the market. Keep it going Malwarebytes team you are all awesome including the users that assist this forum everyday. I will also say that Malwarebytes 5 is better then ever by always keeping itself up to date with the latest databases.  

Edited by brad03
  • Like 2