having trouble installing Malwarebytes (again)

I had Malwarebytes for the last 3 months, worked smoothly. Until recently, it started to brick-out my Mac and decided to remove/uninstall it using the Malwarebytes support tool, since it bricked the whole Malwarebytes utilities like uninstall software. 

Now I'm reinstalling it since it's really useful, however, I'm having trouble with the installation after the "validating packages" 

attached below is the log: 

log.docx

• Staff

From the logs, it looks like Apple's installd process ran into problems with moving files from the sandboxed location where the files were unpacked (within /Library/InstallerSandboxes) to their final destinations.

There are a couple possible reasons. One is that some third-party software interfered with the installation, deleting the files staged in that sandboxed folder before they could be moved. Another is that there could be something wrong with your system or your hard drive.

First, I would recommend rebooting in safe mode, then installing while in safe mode. This will eliminate the possibility of interference by third-party software.

If it still fails, you're going to need to do some troubleshooting to fix the machine. How old is it, and do you know if it has a traditional spinning hard drive or an SSD (solid state drive)?