License key kept being deactivated

This is my 3rd time my license key was deactivated mysteriously.

I bought the keys from Amazon. It comes with 2 devices. I have activated the license key on 2 devices.

And when I logged-in into malwarebytes website, the PC name on the devices that were used in my license key somehow is "blank", it used to be my Computer name.
FTJfrZG.png

Now my question is;

1. If my license key were to be leak somewhere in the internet, how is it possible for that person to activate it again because I have already used 2 out of 2.
  2. My malwarebyte account has email OTP, if there's indeed somebody else logged into my account, I would have receive the OTP, but I didnt receive any.
  3. How can the devices name be "empty". And why is the date added is not today's date since both of my devices is deactivated today?

I've also created a support ticket on this, but your support professionalism is questionable:

Please also visit your My Account at my.malwarebytes.com and clear your cache and cookies on your browser.

Since when I need to visit a website URL just to clear cache and cookies.

So I rather post in this forum to check if somebody else has the same issue and would prefer better Malwarebytes professional support on this.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That is 2 days of wait time on this ticket. Weekends do not count.

Each account is under a different email address??

No use emailing support, Robin will just respond, the team will be investigating.

This has been happening for the last few months, repeatedly over and over again.

6 minutes ago, Otokiru said:

No use emailing support, Robin will just respond, the team will be investigating.

This has been happening for the last few months, repeatedly over and over again.

Please keep to one topic. And your response from Robin means they have not found a  permanent solution.

No one here  has any control over the licensing system only the support desk.

Edited by Porthos

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You posts are still here. You have another topic

Its the same issue, please assist to merge the thread.

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Pleas keep to one topic. And your response from Robin means they have not found a  permanent solution.

As posted by Thread starter, so since June until now, no solution for this? Is Malwarebytes team sleeping on the job?

I understand you're just a mod, which is out of your control. Would love to hear directly from Malwarebytes team.

Just now, Otokiru said:

Would love to hear directly from Malwarebytes team.

The "Team" here has no access to the license support system. It is fully up the the support desk to deal with it.

2 minutes ago, Otokiru said:

Its the same issue, please assist to merge the thread.

I will be requesting for your posts and everyone else other than the OP to be split off into their own topics. "Me too" posts just confuse things and are frowned upon.

• Like 1

• Root Admin

Hello @Otokiru

I have merged your post back to your own topic.

Your support ticket is: 3969035 and as you're aware is being addressed by support. They are investigating the root cause of the issue, for now until the results are known, please continue to follow their directions.

Thank you