Another suggestion

It took me over 5 minutes clicking on all the dashboard and settings icons and scrolling through those sections looking for the version number and update information. I finally clicked on the unlabeled "carat" in the upper right hand corner to find that information. Hovering on the carat didn't tell me what it might be for either. It would be nice to be able to find that information a bit more intuitively. 

I do notice a much faster response opening MB and when navigating between sections. That is very nice. 

• Like 3

Thanks, I see where the version is supposed to go. I was also concerned that it might be easier to find the "about" section where you can see the build, component package and if an update was applied and a place to check for updates manually. Nothing about the "carat" would lead you to that information. I was thinking about putting an "about" section under the settings prompt in the area that shows General through Notifications.

I also noticed (can't find) a direct link that would take you to your account page so you can manage your subscriptions.

Edited by Phxflyer

• Staff
1 hour ago, Phxflyer said:

Thanks, I see where the version is supposed to go. I was also concerned that it might be easier to find the "about" section where you can see the build, component package and if an update was applied and a place to check for updates manually. Nothing about the "carat" would lead you to that information. I was thinking about putting an "about" section under the settings prompt in the area that shows General through Notifications.

I also noticed (can't find) a direct link that would take you to your account page so you can manage your subscriptions.

Thanks for the follow-up. I should have been more clear in my previous response. What I meant was "(We can improve discoverability of the carat in the top navigation menu and) I will pass long your comments to the design team." 

Regarding the account page - yes thank you for mentioning it, that is in the works as well.

Thanks,

- Aaron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1