Slow email loading

Viewing email from MAC email App. Problem does not exist through any other apps or websites. Emails viewed in Google Mail, or on iPhone Mail app are OK. Trying to isolate cause. Malware only exists on the MAC, but may not be a Malware problem.

Appreciate your help.

• Staff

I'd like you to try something. Make sure you have your Malwarebytes license key or Malwarebytes account login information stored somewhere safe, then uninstall Malwarebytes. (Open the Malwarebytes app and choose Uninstall from the Help menu.)

Next, test your e-mail for a while and see if the problem recurs. If it does, it's caused by something other than Malwarebytes. In that case, I'd be glad to give you some other ideas for what to investigate.

If the problem goes away - and it's been gone long enough that you're sure that it's gone - try reinstalling Malwarebytes and activate with your license again. Let me know if the problem comes back, and I'll work with you on investigating further.

Removed app. Tested last 2 days. Same problem. ~40 sec to display 8 emails with one image each. Several sessions with Apple, including wiping and reinstalling IOS, and hardware diagnostic check. Several others on Community support reporting same problem. 

• Staff

I have to admit, I've had similar problems with Mail from time to time. At times, it seems to really struggle with downloading attachments, and it's not related to network speed. It happens with fast networks as well as slow ones. Over the years, I've experimented with other e-mail clients, but I always keep coming back to Mail for a variety of reasons. Yet the same old problems with Mail continue to happen.

A few things that have helped me: